Hello Maker Friends,
This video is another weekend project with some scrap .75 acetyl material we had laying around the shop. We added a few bearings to these arms and attached them to the extruded aluminum in order to help sure up our x axis movement. These took about 15 minutes to draw up (as you can tell 😉 ) with my uncle and we simply did not want to cut them out with our band saw that has been acting up over the last few weeks. After getting it setup and generating g-code, the entire cut took about 35 minutes and we selected seperate vectors rather than a pocket cut for the inside slot in order to have some notches for a rubber gasket to fit into. Just thought we would share a few more passes of our machine before we get started on the next major project. Thanks for watching and stopping by.
Aaron & Louis